House Exterior Painting
All Exterior Painting Projects Include:
- On-site visit (or several) to go over your project.
- Color consultations until you’re happy with the choices.
- Pressure washing and scraping away of all old paint.
- Meticulous site preparation and protection of areas not to be painted.
- Application of any base coats or primers. (if needed)
- Application of top coats and trim or accents.
- Job walkthrough with you.
- Final details and finishing work.
Has it been a few years since the outside of your home has been painted? Have you noticed the paint starting to fade, or even ripple and peel in some areas? If your home is sided with stucco, fiber cement siding, wood siding or even aluminum siding then it’s going to need to be painted and painted properly if you want it to look great.
Exterior paints are designed to help protect your homes outer walls from the elements. Poor quality exterior paint jobs don’t last very long in the diverse environmental conditions that we have in Michigan.
When you choose Great Lakes 1-800 Painting to complete your exterior house painting project, we go through all the tough choices with you and explain everything to you through the eyes of professional painters who do this everyday, not somebody in a home improvement store trying to sell you some expensive paint.
You may have many special considerations that need to be taken when painting your home, such as working around your gardens and landscaping, very high windows and trim, special surfaces, or maybe another special consideration that would be unique to your property. We work to accommodate every customer as best as we can.
When you choose Great Lakes 1-800 Painting, you are choosing a company that really cares about your project. We want to really improve the look of your home’s exterior and we can show you different trim colors, accents and other expert finishing techniques that will really make the exterior of your home “pop”. You’ll have the nicest looking house on the street!
We offer a level of knowledge and expertise in the way we paint houses that you’re not going to find with another painting contractor. We don’t just paint houses, we transform them with our eye for design, knowledge of color trends and attention to detail.
Exterior House Painting Projects We Complete
- House Washing and Power Washing (prep)
- Exterior House Painting
- Painting Stucco or Fiber Cement Siding
- Painting Cedar and other Wood Siding
- Painting Trim around Windows and Doors
If you’ve got an Exterior Painting project for your home give Great Lakes 1-800 Painting a call and we’ll come out and give a competitive estimate along with some friendly and helpful advice on your project.
We understand that you have many choices when it comes to a house painting contractor in the Genesee County, MI area. We just want you to know that when you choose Great Lakes 1-800 Painting for your house painting needs you are taking on a motivated partner in making your home look better!
Our Michigan Service Areas
- Interior Painter in Linden MI
- Painter in Ortonville Michigan
- Rochester Michigan Painting Contractor
- Painting Contractors in Clarkston Michigan
- Lake Orion MI Painting Contractors
- Oxford Michigan Painting Contractors
- Painting Contractor in Fenton Michigan
- Painting Contractor in Grand Blanc Michigan
- Davison MI Painting Contractors